On Mon, Oct 14, 2013 at 2:32 PM, Jonathan Moules <
jonathanmou...@warwickshire.gov.uk> wrote:

> Hi Andrea,
> As a windows 64bit user, I'd be happy to test this. Especially given my
> slow rendering speeds; it'll be interesting to see if it makes any
> difference to my issue.
>
> One question though: Where can I acquire it? I'm using 2.4.0 and have
> tried various directories in - http://gridlock.opengeo.org/geoserver/ but
> can't see an obvious contender.

Hopefully you noticed my comment at the end, yes? The one saying that if
your maps are returned in more than 0.3s this will do little or nothing for
you, and you
should look at optimizing your data/styles instead?

Anyways, the plugin is available only for the master build at the moment,
but it _should_ still be compatible with 2.4.0,
you can download it from here:

http://ares.boundlessgeo.com/geoserver/master/community-latest/geoserver-2.5-SNAPSHOT-png-plugin.zip

Just drop the jars in web-inf/lib and restart geoserver.

Cheers
Andrea

--
==