On 15/10/13 10:08, Justin Deoliveira wrote:
> Yeah, I noticed the cite jobs are failing, my guess is that i didn't set
> up the new server properly. It is on my list to look into. I'll try to
> do that soon in the next few days.

That would be great! CITE failures are blocking the release train; I
hope to release GT 10.1 on Wednesday (my tomorrow, your day after
tomorrow) and GS 2.4.1 on Thursday, with announcements on Friday as
scheduled.

> As for the job trigger, i would say a simple nightly trigger should do?

Yes, please! release manager can always kick as required. A regular
nightly trigger will keep us honest.  :-)

Kind regards,

--
Ben Caradoc-Davies <ben.caradoc-dav...@csiro.au>
Software Engineer