Hi

About granularity, the PUT,DELETE and POST method work with a set of rules.
This does not mean all rules, the set may contain only one rule.

About the XML property file format, I will change this.  There is a class
MapResource in the rest-config module, I think I will reuse this code.

But I found another problem. The original property files have a nice
comment describing the syntax. After rewriting the file, the comment is
gone. There is no method in the Java Properties class to read a comment.
Should I open a thread for this topic ?

Cheers
Christian