Hi Jody

Yes I am still working on GSIP 120, but my customer gives me the priorities
for my tasks and I was interrupted. Additionally, its more complicated as I
thought, the DAOs handling the access rule property files have a different
behavior.

Until now, I did more than 50% of the work, what is the time frame to get
this feature into 2.7.

Cheers
Christian