Hi everyone, I finally made up the function I needed in geoserver. This
function return a fill color for a polygon based on a feature attribute
without the needs to give color parameter in input (color gradient is from
red to green but we can add new colors) . I found some works of Michael
Bedward but I couldn't use it in Geoserver so I had to adapt it (I took the
interpolate function as model to understand how we can get parameters from
the SLD for use in the java class) and make a function factory. It seems to
work now . I think it could be interesting to have this function. I am new
in this community so I wanted to ask you how can I publish it so people can
use it.

Thank you, have a good day

--
Matthieu BONVENTI