________________________________
Lähettäjä: Ben Caradoc-Davies<mailto:b...@transient.nz>
Lähetetty: ‎16.‎2.‎2015 20:38
Vastaanottaja: Geoserver-devel<mailto:geoserver-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
Aihe: [Geoserver-devel] Reminder: GeoTools / GeoServer Meeting at 17:30 UTC on
Tuesday

GeoTools / GeoServer committee meeting on Skype at 17:30 UTC on Tuesday:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=GeoTools+%2F+GeoServer+Meeting&year=2015&month=2&day=17&hour=17&min=30&ah=1

--
Ben Caradoc-Davies <b...@transient.nz>
Software Engineer