My first pull request is to address a minor issue with the Geoserver
Importer. Currently the Importer sets the default store to the first store
(alphabetically) in the workspace. There is no way to set the default store
manually and if the Workspace is not empty the Importer screen will default
to the first available store. It is desired that the store selection
default to "Create New" to reduce confusion.

I've temporarily removed the code that arbitrarily set the default store.
This is in preparation to update the UI to allow the user to define the
default store. This involves making the Store page similar to the Workspace
panel showing and setting which one is the default.

As the is my first code commit I welcome any feedback or comments.

Thanks,

Morgan
--
Morgan Thompson