Hay, everyone,

After a hiatus from doing Geoserver/Geotools work - I'm back working at
Boundless.  I've been super-excited getting re-acquainted with many of the
familiar people, as well as meeting many of the new ones.  It's great to
see the community stronger than ever!

I've dived into the codebase and will be doing some pull requests
(hopefully next week) - mostly concentrating on WFS 2.0.  I've added WFS
2.0 input support for WPS processes as well as made improvements for more
complex joins as well as expressions for dealing with the results of
joins.  Mostly fairly minor changes, but its been great to really dive
deeply into some of the newer portions of the code base!

Great to be involved again, and hoping to catch up with everyone,
Dave