Torben,

I tested geoserver-2.10.1-bin.zip on Debian unstable (OpenJDK 8
1.8.0_111) and all looks good.

The zip file size looks OK and it contains no SNAPSHOT jars. All
OpenLayers previews work, and I also tested many demo requests. No
exceptions at the console during startup or operation.

Kind regards,
Ben.

--
Ben Caradoc-Davies <b...@transient.nz>