In my initial go at swagger I may of been distracted by how nice it was to
describe the end points and parameters; and ignored sheer amount of work
required to document our XML output. It is basically reproducing an
XMLSchema worth of information for the different end points. Helpful for
JSON, but perhaps not suitable for our XStream based stores
representation.  I hope we can find a cheerful middle ground.

--
Jody Garnett