Hi Nuno,
I can confirm at least for the GWC endpoints that there are issues.  I'm
currently working on Swagger docs for those endpoints and they should look
like:

~/geoserver/

   - gwc/rest
   - gwc/rest/diskquota
   - gwc/rest/layers
   - gwc/rest/masstruncate
   - gwc/rest/seed.json
   - gwc/rest/statistics

As for the other endpoints I'm unsure of at the moment.

John