Torben,

looks good. No unexpected artifacts (such as SNAPSHOTS) in the bin, war, or the plugins I examined. Smoke tests on the bin look good. I tested many layer previews and several demo requests. GeoServer information and the admin pages as expected. I also saw the Marlin renderer information on startup. Testing performed on Debian sid with OpenJDK 8u144-b01-1 amd64.

Embedded GWC seeding works again, but tasks after the first cannot be killed: "Sorry, either task 1 has not started yet, or it is a truncate task that cannot be interrutped."

Note that the tested task was in fact task with id=3. Is the wrong task being killed?

Id Layer Status Type Estimated # of tiles Tiles completed Time elapsed Time remaining Tasks 3 topp:states RUNNING SEED 984,370 85,984 2 minutes 6 s 21 minutes 56 s (Task 1 of 1)

Kind regards,
Ben.