PR's for the associated doc changes here:

   - https://github.com/geotools/geotools/pull/1811
   - https://github.com/geoserver/geoserver/pull/2763

We also have a release process diagram which includes the freeze. While not
critical, that could be updated - does anyone have the source files for it?

Torben