On 06/25/2018 05:18 PM, Niels Charlier wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Is there a particular process in place for when you want to make a fix
> to the translation of geoserver in a particular language?
>
> - Should I make a jira issue for that. Seems kind of pointless.
>
> - How about reviewing. I don't think there is anyone closely involved
> with geoserver who can verify Dutch, but I guess I would be able to find
> someone on github who can verify the translation.

Hi Niels,

I googled: https://www.transifex.com/GeoServer/geoserver/

and http://docs.geoserver.org/latest/en/developer/translation.html

But we need someone from Geoserver packaging to make sure the Transifex
files actually are used (the second link does not make any notion of
Transifex, not searching for it...). I just asked to join the Dutch
team, just to be sure :-) (at QGIS we also use Transifex).

I would ask around on the OSGeo.nl mailing list for help if you need it:
https://osgeo.nl/mailinglijst/

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde