Folks have expressed interest in creating docker images for the project;
but so far volunteer activity has been minimal. If you are interested in
contributing please make recommendations here:
https://github.com/geoserver/docker

You can see two proposed approaches as pull requests to this repository.

Jody

On Fri, Jan 7, 2022 at 1:09 AM Prem Kumar <prem.net...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Team,
>
> I could manage to install geoserver and install vector tiles extension on
> linux machine to display the data in mapbox api.
>
> However, im trying to put this geoserver in docker and have vector tiles
> installation in a docker.
>
> I see many options to have geoserver docker compose or docker image, but
> can anyone help if there is any geoserver docker preinstalled with vector
> tiles extension? Or the definition file or any leads ??
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> -Prem

Jody Garnett