Blah it is worse than that, all the doc jobs are broken:

geoserver-2.20.x-livedocs:

Completed 87.3 MiB/96.4 MiB (0 Bytes/s) with 420 file(s) remaining
upload failed: target/2.20.x/en/user/data/vector/properties.html to s3://
docs.geoserver.org/2.20.x/en/user/data/vector/properties.html An error
occurred (RequestTimeTooSkewed) when calling the PutObject operation: The
difference between the request time and the current time is too large.

Geoserver-main-live-docs:

upload failed: target/main/en/api/1.0.0/coverages.yaml to s3://
docs.geoserver.org/main/en/api/1.0.0/coverages.yaml An error occurred
(RequestTimeTooSkewed) when calling the PutObject operation: The difference
between the request time and the current time is too large.

Looks like it started happening on the 28th....

Once again we do have a new location for docs available at OSGeo, and we
can change Jenkins publish location:

   - #2640: task: docs.geoserver.org website request (new)
   <https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/2640>
   - #2461: task: Static web server for docs.geoserver.org (new)
   <https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/2461>

It is just I am not volunteering to do so as I have wasted enough time on
the domain name transfer.
--
Jody Garnett