The GeoServer 2.21-RC release candidate is ready and available for download
here https://sourceforge.net/projects/geoserver/files/GeoServer/2.21-RC/

I have done some pre-flight tests in tomcat, etc...

The release announcement is drafted and available as a PR here:
https://github.com/geoserver/geoserver.github.io/pull/124

In writing the website layout for release_221.html I noted that the list of
extensions
<https://sourceforge.net/projects/geoserver/files/GeoServer/2.21-RC/extensions/>
available
for download does not quite match recent proposals
<https://github.com/geoserver/geoserver/wiki/Proposals>:

   - The GSIP-210 Promote kml-ppio to extension
   <https://github.com/geoserver/geoserver/wiki/GSIP-210> proposal has PR
   https://github.com/geoserver/geoserver/pull/5771 merged, and ticket
   GEOS-10443 <https://osgeo-org.atlassian.net/browse/GEOS-10443> closed,
   but the fix version shows as 2.20.5, and I do not see any evidence of the
   result being available as an extension for download. The proposal
   indicates wps-kml-ppio should be created but that is not available,
   checking the PR it looks like this is folded into the ext-wps-plugin.zip...
   Updated the wiki page and jira ticket, no change to downloads required.
   - This GSIP-211 Promote css-iso to extension
   <https://github.com/geoserver/geoserver/wiki/GSIP-211> remains open, I
   thought there was an active PR for this somewhere?
   Niels if you wish to have this ready for the 2.21.0 release I will help
   you make an additional RC2 this week

--
Jody Garnett