Hi,

thanks for your replies.

So yes, for the time being, my intention was to trim down the geotools code
to the bare minimum
needed to support only pgraster, without the other gt-imagemosaic-jdbc
"spatial extensions", and include
it all as part of geoserver's pgraster community module to have the less
moving parts possible.

I guess the only question is whether that's acceptable from the licencing
point of view, since the copied
and refactored gt code is LGPL. I didn't change the licence for that code
of course. So, can it be kept
in geoserver at least while a community module? or should I create a new
pgraster unsupported extension
in geotools?

Cheers,
Gabe