Hi Jody,
It is not super clear to me what we are voting for as there is a mix of
financial and technical update in this email.

Just to be clear, we are voting solely on the split of the budget you
proposed in the document?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Simone Giannecchini
==
Online training classes for GeoNode, GeoServer and MapStore from the
experts!
Visit https://www.geosolutionsgroup.com/professional-training/ for more
information.
==
Ing. Simone Giannecchini
@simogeo
Founder/Director GeoSolutions Italy
President GeoSolutions USA

phone: +39 0584 962313
fax:     +39 0584 1660272
mob:   +39  333 8128928
US: +1 (845) 547-7905

http://www.geosolutionsgroup.com
http://twitter.com/geosolutions_it

This email is intended only for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
otherwise protected from disclosure. We remind that - as provided by
European Regulation 2016/679 “GDPR” - copying, dissemination or use of this
e-mail or the information herein by anyone other than the intended
recipient is prohibited. If you have received this email by mistake, please
notify us immediately by telephone or e-mail.