On Wednesday, 3 January 2024 7:21:43 PM AEDT Andrea Aime wrote:
> If so, it's big (the style part at
> least) but not massive. Looks like a lot of small changes, which would
> fit nicely in my "around one hour a week" typical availability.

I don't have a good feel for how complete the list is, but at least
the style fixes probably a good estimate.

I plan to do the style fixes first, then look at inline scripts.

 I can do most of them, but would like help with the "display: none" part,
especially in the base page where there is a comment about using the feedback
spinner as a veil (proxy?) for AJAX interactions. I have no idea how that
works, and its causing noise on every page that derives from it.

Have dropped a comment in the PR to show the unsafe-inline setting.

Brad