First, please also post to the mailing list to keep others informed
and to get useful
hints.

About GeoXACML

The current GeoXACML implementation is a community module and is not
official part of
geoserver.
The implementation itself is ready, but  at the moment there is no
integration into
geoserver.

Due to lack of time at the moment, I cannot push on this topic, for
the moment you cannot
use GeoXACML with geoserver.

Sorry for the bad news
Cheers
Christian

Quoting ?? <gis...@gmail.com>:

Dear Christian

Could you tell me the steps to implement GeoXACML access control in
Geoserver? I am very puzzled now, and I really need your suggestions. I am
looking forward to your kind reply.Thank you for your time.

                          Yours Michale