Hi All,

I have implemented a successful complex feature using PostGIS with the
default schema (public?) on Windows XP but am having trouble implementing
the same mapping on Ubuntu 9.04 where PostGIS is using a custom schema for
the tables. An example psql query goes something like this: select * from
my_schema.my_table etc

With the default schema, the mapping for the complex feature has my_table as
the source type.
In the custom schema, it is the same except for an extra Parameter in the
DataStore definition for postgis:

<Parameter>
        <name>schema</name>
        <value>my_schema</value>