Hello everyone,

I'm trying to change the configuration of an existing layer and when
saving the changes I get the following message:

Error persisting CoverageInfoImpl[OrtofotoIGP95] to
/srv/arhtapp/share/geoserver-2.0.0/data_dir/workspaces/ARH/Ortophoto
1995/OrtofotoIGP95/coverage.xml

The file Geoserver is trying to write does not exist, but a
coveragestore.xml does. I can edit this file directly and change the
settings I need, but it seems relevant to report the error here.

Best,

Luís