Hello,

Can anyone please let me know the minimum server requirements for hosting a
GeoServer based WebGIS Application. We are planning to host it on a Virtual
Private server with the following configuration

.         512 MB Dedicated RAM

.         50 GB RAID protected storage

.         Linux Cent OS4

Database going to be used is PostgreSQL/PostGIS and we are planning to
deploy the application in either Tomcat or JBOSS Server. The application
does not have any Raster data and we have 4-5 vector layers which are also
not heavy. Can anyone advise if the above configuration is enough or will
this be a bottleneck for performance of the application? Please advise.
Thanks.

Regards

Kumaran