From: Peter MacKenzie [mailto:peterdonaldmacken...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 16, 2010 5:43 PM
To: geoserver-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Geoserver-users] web mapping project

I am interested in applying my GEOSERVER knowledge and get my hand
dirty with a project. Does anyone know of any not-for-profit, or
startup organisations that could use a somewhat basic Geoserver
fuelled web mapping component to their website?

I am currently on Vancouver Island, Canada so a group close by would
be ideal, but I would also consider groups from Australia?

Let me know if anyone has any ideas!