Hi,

I use GeoTools to import some SHP files to PostGIS databank. SHP are in WGS84
CRS. Everything goes smoothly, except the fact that GeoTools do not define the
coordinate system in created table and this cause me some problems .

Does anybody have an idea how can I determine CRS of newly created table.

I looked how tables are created by Geotools and this look like this:

 CONSTRAINT "DEU_adm0_pkey" PRIMARY KEY (deu_adm0_fid),
  CONSTRAINT enforce_dims_the_geom CHECK (ndims(the_geom) = 2),
  CONSTRAINT enforce_geotype_the_geom CHECK (geometrytype(the_geom) =
'MULTIPOLYGON'::text OR the_geom IS NULL)

I would prefer that new column would be created like this:

  CONSTRAINT "DEU_adm1_pkey" PRIMARY KEY (gid),
  CONSTRAINT enforce_dims_the_geom CHECK (st_ndims(the_geom) = 2),
  CONSTRAINT enforce_srid_the_geom CHECK (st_srid(the_geom) = 4326)

Cheers Kuba