Hi everyone.  I'm trying to get application schema with feature chaining
working, but I'm running into an issue.  I've attached the two mapping files
I'm using.  WaterWell is the top level element, which can have several nested
logElement's.  I've been able to successfully get GeoServer to return a correct
response without feature chaining, but when I added the chaining, I get this
Oracle error: 'ORA-00904: "TIMES": invalid identifier'.  Here's the query that
GeoServer is doing that returns the error:

SELECT
GW_LEV_PK,AGENCY_CD,SITE_NO,DATES,VALUE,REMARK,REMARK_DS,SOURCE_CD,METHOD_CD,METHOD_DS,QW_ACCURACY,QW_ACCURACY_NM,HOST,DBNUM,DWH_INSERT,LEV_CN,LEV_CR,LEV_MN,LEV_MD,MP_LEV_VA,SL_LEV_VA,LEV_ENT_CD,LEV_STATISTICS_CD,LEV_STATISTICS_NM,DATE_ACY_CD,SL_DATUM_CD,LEV_PARTY_TX,LEV_WEB_CD,LEV_AGENCY_CD,LEV_MPNT_SEQ_NU,LEV_RMK_TX,LEV_EQPID_TX,DWH_SITE_ID,PARAMETER_CODE,SOURCE,VALUE_ALL,AGENCY_CD,SITE_NO,DATES,VALUE,STATUS_CD,STATUS_DS,SOURCE_CD,METHOD_CD,METHOD_DS,QW_ACCURACY,QW_ACCURACY_NM,HOST,DBNUM,DWH_INSERT,LEV_CN,LEV_CR,LEV_MN,LEV_MD,TIMES,MP_LEV_VA,SL_LEV_VA,LEV_ENT_CD,LEV_STATISTICS_CD,LEV_STATISTICS_NM,DATE_ACY_CD,SL_DATUM_CD,LEV_PARTY_TX,LEV_WEB_CD,LEV_AGENCY_CD,LEV_MPNT_SEQ_NU,LEV_RMK_TX,LEV_EQPID_TX,DWH_SITE_ID
 FROM GWSI_LEVELS WHERE SITE_NO = ?

The problem is that the GWSI_LEVELS table doesn't have a column called TIMES.
All of the other columns are correct (even though most of them are in that list
twice).  The pattern I see is that the primary key, GW_LEV_PK, is first in the
list, then all of the columns are listed in the same order they are in the db
(except for GW_LEV_PK).  Then, all the columns except the last three are listed
again, but TIMES is put in GW_LEV_PK's column position.  Can anyone see what
could be causing this, or is it a bug?

Thanks for any help,
Ryan