Hello all,

Is it possible to run Geoserver 2.0.2 on port 80?
Without using a proxy through apache?
I've installed 2.0.2 using the windows installer and it tells me I can
only use ports 1024 and up (to some large number).

I've tried setting the jetty.port default to "80" in the jetty.xml file,
and restarting geoserver, but this doesn't seem to have any effect.
Geoserver restarts and is still available through 8080 and not 80.

Currently, I'm running the OpenGeo suite on our server and that lets me
use port:80, but I can't get geoserver 2.0.2 in their suite yet.
Thanks for any input,

Ryan