Hi
I deleted "buildings.qix", but the problem still remains. Hopefully, it is
the (now fixed) issue that you mention in your previous post.

I can still select the invisible polygon (in OpenLayers and QGIS) and view
the attributes. Not sure if this is of any help.

Rahkonen - I think that this is WMS (and not WFS) related since I can
observe the very same problem in QGIS when I select "Add WMS-layer...".

Magnus