Von: "Bruce Foster" <gis.fos...@gmail.com>
Gesendet: Mit, 8.12.2010 10:32
An: geoserver-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Betreff: [Geoserver-users] Multipage PDF

Hi List,
I'm hoping that someone would have done this.

My question:How do we create a mulipage PDF document using a template form. In
simple sense, as in typical business case with crystal reports.

We need to create parcel maps on demand basis, when the user selects few
parcels and clicks the print button, we would like to get a nicely formated
letter size PDF. Where the parcel maps sits on top of the page and in bottom we
have the attribute values from postgis gets in, the doc is nicely formated for
distribution purpose.

Can you please let me know if you have done this earlier? Otherwise, some sites
or some pointers will help us.

--

Thanks

Bruce