I am trying to display feature info from a wms map from geoserver in a
popup.

I read this
http://docs.geoserver.org/stable/en/user/tutorials/GetFeatureInfo/index.html

But my event.text isn't working. If I use "Hello World" instead of
event.text from getfeatureinfo: function(event) {..} it displays a popup
containing "Hello World", as expected

After reading this
http://dev.openlayers.org/releases/OpenLayers-2.10/examples/getfeatureinfo-popup.htmlI
got to the conclusion that either my
OpenLayers.Control.WMSGetFeatureInfo() url parameter is wrong or there's
something wrong with my templates, I couldn't find any .ftl files in my
GeoServer installation.

I am new to geoserver, can anyone point me in the right direction? thanks
alot!

--
Zeno Zaplaic