See geoserver style doc for more detailed information at
http://docs.geoserver.org/stable/en/user/styling/sld-reference/labeling.html#composing-labels-from-multiple-attributes

<http://docs.geoserver.org/stable/en/user/styling/sld-reference/labeling.html#composing-labels-from-multiple-attributes>Cheers,
Frank