Hi,

I have a database of feature information held in SQL Server 2005.  The
spatial information is all stored in WKT format.  Previously we have
been using MapServer to make this information available via WMS, but now
would like to explore GeoServer's capabilities.  Can anyone suggest the
best way to make this information available?  Upgrading to SQL Server
2008 is not an option at this point, and I would rather not complicate
the environment by adding a PostGIS server, but will consider it if it's
the best way forward.

Thanks in advance,

Neil.