Hi,
We are having an issue with geoserver 2.1-RC1 / jp2k-plugin 2.1-RC1 on
CentOS 5.5 / Tomcat 6.0.20.

What is happening is when I add an ImageMosaic raster data source and point
it to a directory of several hundred or thousands of jp2k files, it will
read files then crash the jvm at some point with an error like:
Error in Kakadu File Format Support:
Unable to open input file,
"/dataifs/2007/nwg/utm12_40cm/AB_07_N040_12N_290E_5625N.jp2".

This file exists and am able to create a data source with it on its own, so
it isn't a problem with this file. And it doesn't crash on the same file on
subsequent tries.

Also, with the same data on the same hardware, I am able to create the data
source in 2.0.2. Our data is on an isilon storage array (not sure if that
matters). On smaller data sets I am able to create layers. It seems as if
the larger the data set the more likely it is to crash.

I have also tried two different versions of kakadu libraries 6.3 and 6.4
without success with either.

Any ideas out there?

Thanks.