Here is Shaw's original email.

(Please keep discussions on-list)

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [Geoserver-users] App-Schemas and Feature Chaining
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 18:12:50 +0800
From: Shaw Innes <s...@immortal.net.au>
To: Caradoc-Davies, Ben (CESRE, Kensington) <ben.caradoc-dav...@csiro.au>

Hi Ben,
Thanks for the quick response. I realised that might make some difference so I changed my database schema to be all lower case - which brought me to some new errors - I've attached my config files which were in my "complex" data store. I've been trying to use the web GUI to configure these but it seems that maybe manually is safer.

When I have this configuration in place my mapserver will no longer startup. I don't see anything in the logs though so I'm going to look into increasing the logging level.

I don't suppose you could point me in the direction of a really simple example using PostGIS as a datasource to create a "simple" app schema? Once I can get a basic one working I'm sure I can extend it easily enough

Thanks again

Shaw

--
Ben Caradoc-Davies <ben.caradoc-dav...@csiro.au>