Hi

New to GeoServer and have been working through the Google Earth Chapter in
the User Manual. Is there any explanation to this behaviour in Google Earth
from the States KML Network example? It displays at 4900 Km and below Eye
alt (value bottom right of screen) and at 7427 Km and above, but not
between.

I'm guessing it's something to do with bounding boxes and screen widths
etc., but as this is my first time I don't know where I can fiddle with
these values to make it display at all zoom levels. I'm hoping to do a lot
of work with GeoServer and GE, but this could be a potential show stopper.

Apologies if this has been aired before, but I couldn't see a search
facility in the archive section, or if an explanation is found in another
part of the manual...I'll keep on reading.

Cheers, Duncan