Från: Wouter Schaubroeck [mailto:wou...@giswhat.be]
Skickat: den 11 mars 2011 14:01
Till: Robert Buckley
Kopia: geoserver-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Ämne: Re: [Geoserver-users] General opensource webmapping forum

Hi Robert,

I don't know if something like that really exists, but you could always try at
the GIS section of stackexchange:
http://gis.stackexchange.com/

regards, w

--
Wouter
http://blog.giswhat.be

On 11 March 2011 12:01, Robert Buckley
<robertdbuck...@yahoo.com<mailto:robertdbuck...@yahoo.com>> wrote:
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knows of any opensource webmapping forums which are
fequently used for topics of a general nature and not tied to a specific
software application.

For example, just to talk about webmapping stacks,  compatibility issues,
general concepts, and planning of webmapping applications and data modelling.

Thanks for any tips,

Robert