Dear Andrea,

It looks like the issue with null geometries coming back has been fixed in
the lastest nightly, this was the

"Could not find element handler for http://www.opengis.net/gml: null as a
child of MultiPolygonPropertyType." problem. This is a relief, thanks!

However, uDig still times out when requesting large WFS datasets. Fiddler
shows the data coming back just fine as gzip compressed. Would the gzip
compression slow down the initial response to the request? The docs state
that WFS runs in "Full Streaming Mode" by default, I would imagine that this
means that the data should start coming back immediately? We are using a
PostGIS server on a Windows 2008 Server, IIS7, but I turned off the IIS7
compression. Perhaps it is the fetch from PostGIS?

Roger Bedell
Coordinate Solutions Inc.