Hi,

    This problem is solved just now although I cannot tell why it casued and
solved. I replace the jai related jars in C:\Program
Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_24\jre\lib\ext folder and C:\Program
Files\Java\jre6\lib\ext folder by the jai related jars in geoserver, such as
E:\Program Files\Servers\apache-tomcat-6.0.18\webapps\geoserver\WEB-INF\lib

BTW, the jai related jars are jai_codec-1.1.3.jar, jai_core-1.1.3.jar and
jai_imageio-1.1.jar

I think may be it is not nessary to do all of this, can anybody give more
in-depth information on this?

With Regards,

Ju Bin

2011-3-21