Hi all,

A colleague of mine and I are interested in using the ECQL "IN" clause in a
WMS (and possibly) WFS request in an application we're working on.

The question is: What version(s) of GeoServer support ECQL, and specifically
the ECQL "IN" clause?

.         Is this supported in GeoServer 2.0.1?

.         In GeoServer 2.0.2?

.         In GeoServer 2.1 (and if so, which RC number(s))?

.         A "bleeding edge" development release of GeoServer?

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Best regards,

Ben

Ben Krepp

Manager, Information Technology, GIS, and Data Services

Central Transportation Planning Staff

10 Park Plaza

Suite 2150

Boston, MA 02116