Ok, lets do a setup. Forget about mapviewer, what you need is a batch
job, you can use your preferred programming language. I use Java.

First look at
http://docs.geotools.org/latest/userguide/library/coverage/oracle.html

This is an example how to set up Oracle Georaster. There is one master
table and on image is imported. You need a loop for importing hundreds
of them.

An example in java is here, method testCreate().
http://svn.osgeo.org/geotools/trunk/modules/plugin/imagemosaic-jdbc/src/test/java/org/geotools/gce/imagemosaic/jdbc/GeoRasterOnlineTest.java

Make a dir called georaster_xml  under
GEOSERVER_DATA_DIR/workspaces/<yourworkspace> and copy
connect.georaster.xml.inc and mapping.georaster.xml in this subdir.

For each image,we need a file like  oek.georaster.xml. Your batch job
should create this small xml file and copy the xml file into this
subdir, having a total of 102 xml files

Next, look at the rest examples
http://docs.geoserver.org/stable/en/user/restconfig/rest-config-examples/index.html

The API for coverages is here
http://docs.geoserver.org/stable/en/user/restconfig/rest-config-api.html#coverages

You have to send a http POST request with this URL
/workspaces/<yourworkspace>/coveragestores/<yourcoveragename>/coverages.xml

The Http Body should contain

<coverageStore>
   <name>yourcoveragename</name>
   <type>ImageMosaicJDBC</type>
   <enabled>true</enabled>
   <url>location of your jdbc xml file (oek.georaster.xml)</url>
</coverageStore>

Thats the way I would do it.

Cheers
Christian

Quoting Harikumar Reddy <harik....@gmail.com>:

> Hi Christian,
>
> Thankyou verymuch for the xml configaration files. Definitely i will make
> use of them.
>
> I am using oracle mapviewer (also called as mapbuilder version 11.1.1.0.0)
> for importing raster images into oracle spatial. After import, the table
> structure look like in attachment.
>
> GEORID values are always coming as 1 (find attached image) for all rows. So
> i was creating separate master table & rdt table for each image. Till now
> there are only 12 images, but in future there may be around > 100 raster
> images.
>
> I have updated value of second row from 1 to 2 and updated the RASTERID of
> respective RDT table, but in geoserver it is not identified. If i configure
> 2 xml files, then it is identifying only one satellite image (the one row,
> which exists by default) and the second row updated is not recognising.
>
> as of now, following like this. Can you please guide me how to store all
> raster images in one master table and access them through different xml
> files (because as of now, there is no possibility other than configuring one
> xml file for each raster image AFAIK and you also confirmed same). Which
> tool you are using to import rasters into oracle spatial.
>
> So are you defining empty table structure (master table and RDT table) in
> oracle spatial and then importing data into master table?
>
> Regards,
> Hari.
>
> On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 2:55 PM, <christian.muel...@nvoe.at> wrote:
>
>> 1) I am wondering why you create 100 tables, one table with 100 rows should
>> do the job
>> 2) Split your xml config file, the connect info is needed once, and in case
>> of 1), your mapping info is also needed once. Look into the attachment.
>> 3)
>> Look at
>> GEOSERVER_DATA_DIR/workspaces/<yourworkspace><yourcoverage>coveragestore.xml,
>> Element <url> to see the relationship.
>> 4) Use geoserver REST API to deploy your images as a batch job
>> 5)  It is not possible to configure more than one georasters in one
>> geoserver xml  configuration, each of your image is a layer of its own
>>
>> Cheers
>> Christian
>>

>> Quoting Harikumar Reddy <harik....@gmail.com>:
>>
>>  Hi GS Users,
>>>
>>> I am usning *GeoServer version 2.0.2. *Anyone configured more than one
>>> georaster in single georaster.xml file with ImageMosaicJDBC datastore for
>>> rasters in Geoserver. geoserver configaration will support to add more
>>> than
>>> one georaster in one configaration file (is there any possibility ?)
>>>
>>> Description of my requirement is given below...
>>>
>>> I have to configure around 100 satellite images for different cities. I
>>> have
>>> imported all the images to oracle spatial 11g. an example is given below.

> [...]
>>> georaster_city1 (raster data table)
>>> ''
>>> ''
>>> ''