On Wed, May 18, 2011 at 7:00 PM, Marianna Borriello <
marianna.borrie...@eng.it> wrote:

>  Dear Andrea,
> unfortunately the geoserver instance I'm running is deployed on a machine
> not available to the public (we are under a secured proxy).
> But I deployed the stable geoserver war and to do my tests I added as wms
> store the wms of my geoserver (i.e. the capabilities url is:
> http://localhost:8080/geoserver/wms?service=wms&request=GetCapabilities).
> Could this be useful for your test?

Not sure if I understand. I don't need access to the GeoServer that is
giving you the error, but to the
remote WMS that you're trying to cascade, from my machine (using my
GeoServer, and having it
running in a debugger to see what's going on).
If I cannot have access to that one there is little chance I can track down
the problem.

Tech lead

fax:      +39 0584 962313

http://www.geo-solutions.it