Hi,

I didn't face any problem upto 1600 MB (1.6 GB) in world image data store,
but i used GeoTiff as image format. I may also do a test to confirm this
problem of format as Andrea conveyed. I will update (Image rendering may be
slow, but confirmly it worded for us).

You need to create world file (.tfw file for tiff format image present in
along with the main file..., jgw file for the jpg format images. likewise
for png also pgw???(i am not sure, but check and give a try).

Regards,
Hari.