Weirdly I don't think there is a way to do that.  Seems like a common enough
request, but I can't personally remember anyone else asking for it.  I can't
even think of a clean hack to accomplish it, though maybe some else can (or
knows a way to disable it properly).

Chris

On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 11:39 AM, Tim Martin <tim.mar...@ordnancesurvey.co.uk