Hi everyone!

I still have a last problem... It's about GeoServer access from the
intranet.

When I access to GeoServer directly on my server, there is no matter! I
can equally use these URLs and it works:
- http://localhost:8080/geoserver
- http://192.168.168.199:8080/geoserver
- http://servername:8080/geoserver

But when I try to access GeoServer admin panel from an other computer in
the network, it doesn't work at all!

I think, there is something to configure, like a proxy. There is already
an other webapp that is working on the intranet. This one works through a
classic Apache 2.2.8, that makes the webapp available on the network
trough this URL: http://servername:81/phototheque/

I partly know the configuration of this webapp on the server. There is a
file called "httpd.conf", containing an include pointing to a file called
"httpd-proxy-ajp.conf". This file contains the following lines:

<Location /phototheque>
ProxyPass ajp://127.0.0.1:8009/phototheque
ProxyPassReverse ajp://127.0.0.1:8009/phototheque
ProxyPassReverseCookiePath / /
</Location>

<Location /phototheque/>
ProxyPass ajp://127.0.0.1:8009/phototheque
ProxyPassReverse ajp://127.0.0.1:8009/phototheque
ProxyPassReverseCookiePath / /
</Location>

<Location />
ProxyPass ajp://127.0.0.1:8009/phototheque
ProxyPassReverse ajp://127.0.0.1:8009/phototheque
ProxyPassReverseCookiePath / /
</Location>

I spent all the day to find a solution, but I didn't achieve...

Any ideas? :)

Geoffrey