Hi people,

A short question, would this view also be usable on Oracle? I know my
way in PostgrSQL but hardly on Oracle but I have such "text as geometry
point" data there too.

Any Oracle people here who can "translate" this? Any help would be
appreciated.

Best regards,
Martijn Coenen

http://www.covadis.nl/emailkop/logo.gif<http://www.covadis.nl/emailkop/l