Hi all,

In order to have GWC DI feature working Ive updated to GS 2.1.x.

Setting TILED=true to request, DI works fine - GWC headers are present
in the request.

But now I want to add some client browser caching to my layer, so i
try to set up Response Cache Headers settings in geoserver.

It works fine when DI is not being used, my request has required
header present (although my client is not caching anything?)
Cache-Control   max-age=86400, must-revalidate
(no gwc header present)

But when DI is used, there is no client caching. It seems that GWC
overrides GS Response Cache Headers settings:
Cache-Control   no-cache
geowebcache-tile-index  [55, 29, 6]

Anyone maybe knows some way to make client caching work when using GWC DI?

Thank you,

Regards,
Ivan

Ivan Grcic