Nitin,

The downloads are on this page ..
http://geoserver.org/display/GEOS/Stable

If you have a windows PC, try it out by downloading and running the Windows
installer - very easy install.

If you use a Linux PC, install the latest version of Java, and download the
'Binary (OS independent)' and unzip - also very easy.

Once you have it running (using startup.bat(?) or startup.sh - then browse
to http://localhost:8080.

Refer to the Geoserver User Guide is on the Geoserver web site.

Regards,
David