On Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 10:37 AM, Bonnet Axel <axel.bon...@atos.net> wrote:
> Last night we made the same bench on the last nightly build available and it
> lasted over 12 hours, so the memory leak has been mainly solved.
>
> But I still got in the logs several ConcurrentModificationException (much
> less than before of course), so there may remain some fixings to do.
> I can give you the full stack of the exception if it helps you to find the
> origin of the leak.

Getting those fixing going required various days of work already
(which were sponsored). Reproducing the problems and finding
the possible places were they occurr is a "heavy test, guess, fix,
retest" game that is very time consuming.
It's too large of a work to slot in spare time.

> Otherwise, when is planned the next stable release that will integrate the
> correction done in the nightly builds?

By the end of next week I believe (but mind, it will be 99% exactly
what you downloaded, each nightly goes
through pretty much the same amount of testing than a release, we only
have a short script of extra manual
tests for the releases, the rest is fully automated and runs every day).

Tech lead

Via Poggio alle Viti 1187
55054  Massarosa (LU)

fax:      +39 0584 962313