Afternoon

After numerous unsuccessful searches I am looking for a tutorial or guide on
how to install multiple instances of Geoserver using Tomcat 7.0.

I have tried renaming the geoserver.war to geoserver_alpha.war and
geoserver_beta.war and restarted Tomcat. Both appear in the list of
applications from within Tomcat Manager, but only alpha actually works.

I am sure I need to edit some config files but have been unable to find a
tutorial that helps me out.

Andy